Monday, October 25, 2010

Sudden Feelings

  You've make me feel like this, then suddenly you've been into relationship w/ her? DAMN! I feel like I've been cheated even if we don't have commitment. I thought you really like me as much as i like you. OMFG! you're a fool, you make me feel so STUPiD! 
     I never told you what i really feel for you and that's my mistake and regret now. How i wish you knew my feelings so that it won't hurt this much. I mean it i was really hurt when i knew that you're already into relationship w/ someone else and not me. Well I guess this is what's meant to happen. For us just to be friends so that our relationship as friends will last longer. You will always be a part of me no matter what happen. I will just be happy that your happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment