Monday, August 9, 2010

a message for her

Now that your gone
All i can do is to cry
I miss your smile, your voice
I really miss you so badly

I'm longing for your presence
Why did you have to  leave
You leave a mark of sense
on my mind and that i received

I'm sorry if sometimes i wasn't able to take care of you
I'm sorry for the bad things I've done
If sometimes you needed me and I'm not beside you
How i wish i could turn back the time
When you were still alive but now your all gone

For me your always the best
Wanted to touch you again
Wanted to feel your caress
Your memory will always remained

Forever you will stay on my heart
Wanted to say i love you so much
There's no one like you in this earth
And for that, forever i will miss you grandma

1 comment:

  1. I was inspired to write this poem because of my grandma (Apu nang) who passed away Last june 17, 2010. This poem is dedicated to her. I will forever miss you grandma.

    ReplyDelete